Saturday 11 January 2014

My impression of the naked palette

Everyone and I mean, everyone has been raving about the naked palette and I couldn't see why? It's only an eye shadow palette? I could have never been more wrong. First off, I've been wanting a well pigmented, neutral eye shadow palette that I could use daily, and then I came across the urban decay naked palette. 



When I finally grabbed at the chance and purchased the naked palette one, my first impression was pure excitement. I felt as if I was 5 again, ripping away at the packaging to see what was inside. The palette was so smooth and luxurious, you could definitely tell it was a high end product. The whole look was just absolutely gorgeous. Btw the naked palette is at a hefty price tag of £37.50, I wasn't really expecting any drawbacks. 

Too make things even more excellent and truly exciting, urban decay have thrown in a travel sized 'eyeshadow primer potion' and the 'good karma shadow brush'. I absolutely adore the shadow brush that comes with it because of the excellent quality. I use the brush just to pat a base colour onto my eye lid or I use the tip to brush under a darker colour below my waterline for a little glam and definition.

My favourite colours in the naked palette are: 'half baked', 'dark horse' & 'hustle'. 

Fistly, I use the 'primer potion' all over my eyelid and brow bone. I then pat 'half baked' onto the eyelid and inner corner of my eye (sometimes I apply it below my lash line, to accentuate the eyes.) After that I go and use my mac 'benefit shadow brush' to line my crease with the colour 'hustle'. To blend, I use my 'mac 217' and I blend the eyeshadows together. To finish off I use my 'mac 217' and dab it in the colour 'dark horse', and create a C shape along my crease. If I want my eyes too me quite dark and dramatic, I go along and use my 'mac 217' and use the colour 'creep' to the outer corner of my eye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye